Most internet-savvy consumers these days know that just checking the prices on one hotel website is not enough - you have to compare the prices on a few different websites to make sure you are getting a good deal. But clicking around to all those different sites can be a pain, especially to those of us who just don't have time to waste. That's why we've set up this excellent search tool for hotels in Italy - it lets you compare the prices from several different websites with just one click!
We've got hundreds upon hundreds of hotels in Italy listed here, from cities all over the country, so you don't have to look far to get all your Italy hotels booked for your upcoming trip. It's one-stop-shopping for hotels, and we've tried to make it as simple and useful as possible. Here's how it works:
- Choose a city from the drop-down menu in the blue box above, and choose the dates you'd like to stay in a hotel in that city.
- Click the "Search" button.
- A small window comes up asking you to verify how many guests will be staying in the hotel, how many rooms you want to reserve, and - most importantly - which websites you want to check for cost comparison purposes. Check as many boxes as there are websites you want to look at, then click "Search Deals."
- A new window will open for each of the websites you checked off as wanting to look at, so you can easily click between each one to compare prices, all without losing your original place on the Italy Logue website.
- When you find the hotel you want to book, you just continue on through the booking process for that website in its new window, and you're done!
That's all there is to it - this is definitely the easy way to check Italy hotels quickly and easily, and at the same time do the necessary research and cost comparisons.